You can register a complaint in either of the two ways:
- By sending an email to email@example.com with images of defective/damaged books within 3 days of delivery. We need photos of the damaged/defective/different books received so that we can analyze your dispute. Please mention your order number in the email.
- Register directly with ssgcp.com by call on our help lines number: 9792276999, 9838932888 for direct resolution which is usually faster.
- shop.ssgcp.com is committed to ensure your satisfaction with any item you have ordered from us. At shop.ssgcp.com we offer an easy 30 days refund for undelivered parcel and allow exchange to wrong or defective parcel. For undelivered parcel once parcel returned and received at our end we have processful refund.
- All the books must be returned in the original condition they were received.
- In the unlikely event that any book you have ordered from us is not received in good condition, damaged or defective, or if the delivered book is different from what you have expected, you may return the book unused, and in the same condition as you had received.
- Any returns at shop.ssgcp.com is through courier, must be accompanied by the original sale invoice, which is shipped along with the book. We will not be able to accept returns which are not accompanied by the relevant original sales invoice.
- Before accepting the delivery of any book, please ensure that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered. If you believe that the book is not in a good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the book, please refuse to take delivery, and call our customer care number 9792276999, 9838932888 12 noon to 8:00 pm Monday to Friday, or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- Refunds of payment charged to the cardholder’s credit/debit card will only be credited back to the cardholder’s credit/Debit card account, which was used to pay for the original order.
How to Return Book
1. If you request for return or replacement of books, use Registered Post (Service of India Post) for shipping which is cheapest and reliable.
2. Share the tracking number of returned packet shipped to shop.ssgcp.com to whatsApp number 9792276999 or email@example.com.
3. Postal charges for returned packet will be approximately Rs 25-RS 35.we will reimburse postal charges between Rs 25- RS 35 , if customer receives different book what he has ordered.
4. Customer can exchange purchased book after paying difference amount of book, shipping charge and COD charge (if applicable).
5. Please refer to the images given below for sample packaging type for registered post.